Office Mail | Site Map

Consulting Engineers, Surveyors & Loss Adjusters,
Valuation Consultants


Qualifications Required

It has been decided by the management that the future intake of trainees and employees in Loss adjusting and Valuation divisions will  require a minimum qualification of Bachelors in Engineering (any discipline) with 2 to 3 years experience in the Industry or with a reputed Loss adjusting company. In case of higher experience in a loss adjusting company, the educational qualifications can be relaxed to Bachelors in science . Good communication skill in English language is a pre-requisite.

As regards intake in other departments,  required qualifications will be announced as and when an opening is created.